SitterTree is committed to safeguarding the health and wellbeing of the families and sitters we serve.
For the safety of our community we require all families and sitters to follow CDC-recommended Safety Protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
SAFETY AT EVERY JOB
- I will adhere to the CDC’s recommended practice of social distancing (“stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) from other people who are not from your household in both indoor and outdoor spaces”) when not performing essential activities for my work.
- I will adhere to the CDC’s recommended guide for wearing a mask when in public settings, at events and gatherings, and any time I am around other people outside of my household.
- I will cancel any and all upcoming jobs if I or anyone in my home is ill, is experiencing any symptom(s) of COVID-19, has been exposed to COVID-19, or has tested positive for COVID-19. I will notify SitterTree Support (678-310-8412) and follow all required SitterTree Safety Protocols before posting or applying to any job.
- I will check my temperature and the temperature of others in my household 3 hours prior to the start of every job. I will cancel the job if my temperature (or anyone in my home) reads greater than 100.4 degrees.
- (Sitters) I will wash my hands for 20 seconds upon arrival to and departure from every job.
While we understand not all illnesses are COVID-19, we are practicing greater caution during this time and are unable to provide sitters if anyone in your home has shown signs of any type of illness (not only COVID-19) in the past 10 days.
U.S. protocols surrounding COVID-19 change daily. Please follow credible sources such as the Center for Disease Control (CDC) for all current updates regarding COVID-19. The CDC has made resources readily available to provide families with the best practices to prevent illness.
Finally, as the situation is evolving, please consult with a healthcare professional if you have any questions or concerns, and remember to refer to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the latest updates.