SitterTree is committed to safeguarding the health and wellbeing of every family and sitter. We will continue to book sitters for essential child care needs, specifically for medical professionals.
For the safety of our community and our world, all families and sitters must agree to adhere to the following Safety Protocols for every job:
SAFETY AT EVERY JOB
- I will wait 14 days to book or apply for jobs if I or anyone in my home is ill or experiencing symptoms of coronavirus. If I become ill or experience symptoms of coronavirus (fever, cough, shortness of breath) I will cancel my job(s) and contact SitterTree Support.
- I will adhere to the CDC’s recommended practice of social distancing (“remaining out of congregate settings, avoiding mass gatherings, and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet) from others”) when not performing essential activities for my work.
- I will check my temperature 3 hours prior to the start of every job. I will cancel the job if my temperature (or anyone in my home) reads greater than 99 degrees.
- (Sitters) I will wash my hands for 20 seconds upon arrival to and departure from every home.
- I will cancel all jobs and immediately notify SitterTree Support (678-310-8412) if I believe I have come in contact with or contracted coronavirus.
While we understand not all illnesses are COVID-19, we are practicing greater caution during this time and are unable to provide sitters if anyone in your home has shown signs of any type of illness (not only COVID-19) in the past 14 days.
As cases of coronavirus are confirmed globally and in the U.S., protocols around the virus are changing daily. Please follow credible sources such as the Center for Disease Control (CDC) for all current updates regarding coronavirus. The CDC has made resources readily available to provide families with the best practices to prevent illness.
Finally, as the situation is evolving, please consult with a healthcare professional if you have any questions or concerns, and remember to refer to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the latest updates.