SitterTree will reach the 20,000 job mark this month and sitters will make about $1 million in babysitter wages this year.
SitterTree was started in a dorm room at Oglethorpe University (Traer 221), with a stack of notecards, an Excel chart, and a landline.
How can a holiday sitter help your family navigate the hectic holiday season? Here’s what you can do this holiday season with a SitterTree.com sitter who’s a few clicks away.
Three months and 5 date-nights later, I must say..I am sold. Every sitter has given a #5star experience. You will never hear me complain about how hard it is to find a sitter again. SitterTree is basically part of the family!
If you have young kids, this Atlanta babysitting service is going to change your life. Seriously. I was recently turned on to SitterTree and am blown away by it. Dates nights! Moms only get togethers! After school help! The possibilities are endless!
- Babysitting was meant to give hard-working moms a break. SitterTree is bringing babysitting back. So, grab your Target wishlist and book your next sitter at sittertree.com. There is no shame in being a last-minute momma. And, there is no added fee for last-minute requests!
- “The #1 thing every mom in Atlanta needs.”
- As a member of The Sitter Tree, moms can sit back and let the coordinators do the work. Local coordinators recruit, interview, background check, and manage their roster of nearly 1,000 sitters
- “They do everything a mom would do when searching for a sitter.”
- Call me a converted skeptic. As an entrepreneur, I respect and appreciate The Sitter Tree’s business model and the superior quality of customer service they provide for the minimal additional cost to families. And as a mom, I learned that time is money, peace of mind is money, and The Sitter Tree offers both.
- “Surprisingly easy”
For press inquiries, please contact email@example.com