From the moment you sign up, SitterTree is here to support you. Our coordinators remain informed about every member of our community so we can provide the highest quality of care when you need it. Whether you’re working with a SitterTree church, group or family, safety is our number one goal. Always reach out to your community coordinator or SitterTree Support for more information. This is your guide to safer, smarter sitting for infants. Parents will appreciate the few extra minutes you spend. Learning these tips can be life-saving.
Safety for Infants
- Safe Sleep: Are you assigned to a family with infants? Be sure to be in the know about Children’s Healthcare Safe Sleep practices.
- Changing Table Safety: Avoid changing table injuries by ensuring supplies are within reach, constantly supervising, and never walking out of reach of the infant. Check out these tips and more for safely using changing tables.
- Diaper Changing: Need a refresher on diaper changing techniques? Check out this helpful video for tips! (Hint: diapers have a front and a back)
Safety Starts With You
- Jobs: Only accept jobs booked through SitterTree
- Payments: Only accept payments through SitterTree
- Location: Share your job location with a trusted friend
- Reviews: Review every job within 24 hours
Always call 9-1-1 for emergencies,
then call SitterTree Support.