Finally! Summer is here and babysitters and kids, alike, are ready to get outside. Good weather brings more opportunities for outdoor play. Whether pushing a stroller or riding bikes, the first step to a great Summer day is ensuring you are following these easy Summer Safety tips.
Safety at Every Job
- Helmets: Kids should always wear helmets when riding bikes, scooters, or anything with wheels. If the family does not provide helmets, find a safer activity! NO helmet = NO wheels
- Playground Safety: Always remain close enough to see and hear children at the playground!
- Safe Eating: Follow these safe eating tips to prevent choking.
SitterTree Sitters – Safety Starts With You
- Jobs: Only accept jobs booked through SitterTree
- Payments: Only accept payments and tips through SitterTree
- Location: Share your job location with a trusted friend
- Reviews: Review every job within 1 hour
Always call 9-1-1 for emergencies,
then call SitterTree Support.