What if my sitter cancels?
In the case of a sitter cancellation, your job will be automatically reposted so other applicants may apply. In the case of a last-minute cancellations, all sitters will be notified about your job posting.
How do I cancel or edit my job?
To change or cancel a job, log in and view Upcoming Jobs. Select Cancel or Edit Job to make changes. Cancellations made in any other way, including in chat or directly to your sitter will not be recorded and may result in your card being charged. To cancel a job that has already started, contact SitterTree Support for assistance.
Will I be charged for cancelling a job?
Cancellation fees apply once a provider has been booked. Cancellation fees are as follows:
- $10 – Cancellation made anytime after a provider is booked
- $20 – Cancellation made within 12 hours of job start
- $25 – Cancellations made within 3 hours of job start
- $35 –Cancellations made within 1 hour of job start
- $45 – Cancellation made after a job has started